Dr. Shine helps support local outreach organizations for a stronger community.
- To find out more about KYL please Click Here.
- Call Us For More Information: (626) 317-0207
5 SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOUR GUT (Feb 27, 2016)
- The intestines or gut is made up of nearly 700 trillion different bacteria.
- Over 80% of our immune cells are in our gut
- Neurons or brain cells are in our gut
- There are both estrogen and testosterone receptors in the gut
- The gut plays a vital role in toxin detoxification
- If the gut is not healthy it can trigger inflammation in the body leading to insulin resistance, weight gain, food allergies, and depression
Just looking at the above facts you can see why good gut health is vital to our overall health and wellness.
Some Helpful Tips To A Healthy Gut (Feb 27, 2016)
- Eating a proper diet low in processed foods and refined sugar
- Exercise 45 minutes a day 4 day a week
- 7 hours of sleep, with an optimal bedtime of 10pm
- Probiotics are a key part in restoring our gut back to optimal health
Benefits Of Probiotics Beyond Digestion (Feb 27, 2016)
Probiotics have been shown to help with:
- Reducing chronic infection by boosting immunity
- Reducing inflammatory diseases like allergies and arthritis by turning off inflammatory chemicals.
- Decreasing brain fog caused by inflammation to the brain cells in the gut
- Increase in nutrients like vitamin D, because a gut that is not inflamed can absorb the proper nutrients.
- Help with menopause symptoms by creating a healthy gut environment for the estrogen receptors
- Help in reducing your toxin load by allowing the healthy gut to get rid of toxic waste