Become a Shine Health and Wellness Patient
Identifying and correcting the root cause of your disease through testing, therapies, and treatments which address your body, mind, and spirit is the only real way to heal. Becoming a Shine Health and Wellness patient provides you access to one of the most innovative functional and integrative health programs available. In just four steps, you can be on your way to optimal wellness.
Protocol for Shine Health and Wellness
Step 1: Visit
Your initial appointment with Dr. Shine will include a comprehensive physical examination using InBody, a body composition analysis that evaluates your body fat percentage, muscle, and water values in just minutes.
Step 2: Lab Review & Plan Creation
On your next visit, Dr. Shine will review your lab results and body composition analysis to formulate your personalized treatment plan. Developed with the help of our lifestyle educator, your plan may consist of nutritional recommendations, supplementation, exercise programs, or detoxification, among other treatments. The Metagenics 5R program will also be discussed as a starting point for treatment.
Step 3: Execution
Dr. Shine and her team will give you the tools and resources you require to implement your personalized health plan successfully. To begin, you will participate in the GI Restoration Program. The goal of the program is to improve the performance of your GI system to influence the health of your body overall, and involves the following five steps:
- Remove harmful substances from your diet, while using targeted nutrition to remove toxins and other unwanted compounds from the body.
- Replace digestive enzymes and stomach acid through supplementation to help your digestive system break down food and eliminate it from the body.
- Reinoculate the GI tract with probiotics (friendly bacteria) to support GI tissue, your immune system, and intestinal barrier function.
- Regenerate the GI mucosa through diet, supplementation, and lifestyle changes to prevent harmful substances, such as bad bacteria or pathogens, from entering the bloodstream.
- Retain the health and function of your digestive system with nutrition, sleep, exercise, and stress management
Become a Shine Health and Wellness Patient Today!
Dr. Shine and the entire Shine Health and Wellness team look forward to helping you on your journey to optimal wellness. To schedule your first appointment at Shine Health and Wellness or to discuss our integrative and functional medicine program, please contact our office at 626-317-0207 or request a call back online.
Please note that we require a credit card on file for all new patient appointments. Your credit card information will need to be provided when your first appointment is made.